Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Random Homie: My Well Kept Drugstore Secret (Because I'm a Shady, Shady B)

Way back in my late college days, and right after (So about 1923. No!), I discovered a brand of eye liner that quickly became my all-time favorite go to. But, I couldn't find it all the time, and I then found myself discovering it less and less often, until I couldn't find it at all. That's why I was never able to share my find with all of you fine citizens. The brand is Styli-Style, and luckily for us all, it is back in this mofo! They sent me a bunch of products to try from the brand new re-launch, and here are my favorites.

Line & Seal 24 Semi-Permanent Eye Liner in Black Glitter, $5.99
This liner is my boo thang that I was completely raving about. It seriously lasts until you remove it, no nonsense about it. If you are oily, or just want your liner to last until you are an 89 year old woman in a rocking chair, this ish is right up your proverbial alley. I have been using it on the daily since I got it, and it is just as awesome as I recalled. No dumb rose colored glasses, here.

Lip Paint Liquid Lipstick in Tres Chic, $5.99
I also tried the Lip Paint liquid lipstick in two colors -- Tres Chic (above) and Country Girl. I was totally into these shining stars, as well. They are super shiny, and fade well, as you can see on the bottom lip pic. I friggin' hate lip products that fade into a crappy, blotchy ass, mess, and many of them do. Not the case here. And the applicator brush is a little stiffer (heh) so the application is precise.


Here's my wrinkly, old gamgam hand with all of the colors on it. Pretty ish, and totally reasonably priced. I'm so glad Styli-Style is back on my scene, and I can start buying this mess again! You can try it for yourself my finding a location near you here, or being a complete lazy ass and buying here online. I vote lazy style, but I always do.



Pin It

3 comments :

  1. So can you wear the eyeliner on your water line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as good as a cream liner for the water line, but works better than any other pencil I have tried on it.

      Delete
    2. Awesome! I can't wait to try it!

      Delete

storystack

Google