Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Random Homie: VS Pro Smooth FX Lip Scrub & Balm

VS Pro Smooth FX Lip Scrub & Balm, $16
Oh, hot damn. This is my jam. (What song was that? A Black Eyed Peas, or something? Hell if I know.) I have tried many a lip scrub, y'alls. I usually put them all into a big, fat ol' "meh" category. A lot of them tend to be chunky, or scratchy, or do-nothings. But lemme tell you about this little pumpkin, which is a LIP SCRUB on the bottom, and a LIP BALM on the top. That's straight simple genius, yo. All you do is scrub-a-dub for half a minute or so (I found it worked best after a shower), and then balm up the pout. My lips feel brand spankin' new! Like I ripped them off a toddler's face, or something. And my lips are always dry. I took Accutane back in the mid 90's (Shut up, I know I'm old as sh*t), and ever since then, I've had a problem with lip dryness. (On my face -- you gross b's.)

Looks like mama's found a new LFF. (Lip friend forever. Obviously.)

via realitytvgifs



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google