Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So I'm a Little Late to This Ballgame...

I have to say that I am a little biased when it comes to reviewing anything Urban Decay. I live and die for the UD Primer Potion. Period. And I kind of never shut up about it. Move on with business. I also use my Naked Palette almost every damn day. So I was curious about the Smoked Palette that came out a few months ago, and I begged the peeps over at Urban Decay so let me try it.


I like the fact that some of the shadows are matte. I like a palette with a little diversity, ya' heard? And it also comes with a mini Primer Potion (Score, b*tches!) and a full size 24/7 Eye Pencil in Perversion, which I already bought on its own a while back, and have since almost used completely. I love that b, too. It stays on like a mofo.


So here are all of the shadows (and the liner, which is like the blackest black in the world or something). I really like all of the colors. The jewel tones aren't bright or garish, so you won't look like Rainbow Brite assaulted you, or anything. I probably won't use Evidence, the navy-ish, just because blues aren't really my bag. But I have been using the neutrals almost every day for my normal, daytime look and just not using a ton of product. And Loaded, the green-ish color, is super pretty and is almost a gun metal-y green.

Overall, I'm totally co-signing on this beast. If you want to check it out for yourself, you can purchase for $49 at Urban Decay. Get that ish smokin'!


Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google