Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Random Homie: ck one Lip Gloss

I know you guys remember ck one from back in the dizzle. I really wanted to use a picture of my pubescent self wearing a ck one t shirt and I don't know, either jorts or umbros, but it wasn't in the cards. So here's an Etsy mannequin wearing one instead.
pic via this person's etsy
I also went through the whole ck one perfume in a bottle that looked somewhat flask-y phase. Whatever, you remember all of that. But then the whole deal kind of fell off of my radar. I moved onto Pleasures, or whatever. Fast forward to (kind of) current day. Some of you guys know that I won a suitcase of product when I won the Allure Beauty Blogger of the Year contest. Here it is:

Yep, that's an ish load of product. So I am going to try and do occasional posts/reviews on all of that stuff as I work my way through.  (Check back with my ass in 84584 years.) And somewhat randomly, today's product is a LIP GLOSS from ck one, which I didn't even know existed. Worst beauty blogger, ever, party of one? But you b's already knew that.
The color is called Illicit, and you can get it at Ulta for $15. This boo boo is my jam right now for times when I want an easy, pinky neutral gloss with some sparkle. It's one of those glosses that you can apply without even looking. It's smooth and not sticky, and smells like a delicious vanilla cookie, or something. And the applicator is boss, too.
Right? Don't you love these kind, instead of those crazy, unwieldly baby brushes? It's also large and in charge, so it's a pretty good value. Okay, I'm sick of talking about factly type ish. Let's look at Ryan Reynolds.
It's that ho's birthday today, so let's all be thankful that all of that is happening on this planet. Viva la abdominals!




Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google