Thursday, September 27, 2012

Uh Huh, This My Ish. (Hollaback Girl)

I'm a bit (a lot) of a product w when it comes to haircare products. I can pretty much never, ever stick with one shampoo and conditioner combo. I like to have a Great Wall of China in my shower -- you get the idea. But I was forced to pare down my army of products and bring only one of each because I am traveling right now. (Why is life so effing hard?!?!) I have a sudden epiphany, you guys. I totally have a favorite shampoo and conditioner, and I didn't even realize it.

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Shampoo & Conditioner

This stuff is my total ish right now. While I was packing, it came to me that I have really only been using my Alterna Anti-Aging Seasilk Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. The Alterna peeps sent this to me a while back to try, and I immediately added it to my all star shower lineup. I have been an Alterna fan for several years, starting with the Life line. That was my hardcore jam for a hot, hot minute.

I was worried that my hair would be weighed down or greasy with this combo, because my scalp is an effing oil rig, but they are very light. I've been using them/loving them more and more. I will totally be buying these puppies when I run out.

Now I have to go because I am typing this in the car somewhere in rural Georgia, and if I don't stop I will be vomiting at any moment. You are welcome for ending on that imagery. Sorry. Think about unicorns jumping over rainbows with koala bears in bow ties riding on their backs.

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google