Monday, July 23, 2012

True Blood Musings: Let's Get Drunk on Old-Ass Vamp Blood!

This week is brought to you by Russell's Lollipop Guild hair.

Please tell me that this man is wearing a wig. Let's discuss all of this nonsense...

JUMP!




- Fairies are all British? I know that they like sequins, that much is clear.
- That is some method acting, Sam.
- Hoyt is annoying the eff out of me. Eyeliner and camo is the perfect combo for a hate group rally.
 - Russell "I Just Want to Make an Entrance" Edgington, ladies and gentlemen!
- Breaking News: Eric Northman Uses C-Word, Still Looks Hot.
- Karate Kid 7: Alcide at the Jersey Shore
- Who watches their wedding video in their work break room, while working? Fire them b's, Sam.
- Jesus' granpappy's baby mama is STILL EFFING PREGNANT?
- Pam has NOT been reading my blog.
- Oh. Hell. No.
- Pendejo is right, crazy baby mama.
- I'm so glad this happened. Seriously.
- Well, this vampire private party might be a little hard to clean up.
- Does Lilith have a CGI, um, bush?

Next week: Sookie tries normaling, and the vamps want to suck...well everyone.



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google