Tuesday, July 17, 2012

True Blood Musings: And There Goes a Hot B

 This picture is obvi not from this week's episode, but I love this Russell Edgington picture. It's like, "Oh, hello there. I just came in from a fox hunt-themed man wig party. I didn't see you there."

 Speaking of Russell, lets talk about this week. JUMP!


- Fire monster, blah, blah, blah
- Ha. Russell threw out a Kardashian shot.
- Alcide, don't bother putting those pants back on.
- This is hot. But Eric, stop c blocking.
- Also hot.
- I have the white trash wolf Mother In Law's shirt. I hate myself.
- Felicity dude and Terry are doing A LOT of spit talking. Say it, don't spray it, b's.
- Holy sh*t. I thought I made up the nickname "La La." Did I steal it from his horribly homophobic mama???
- Now this is not hot. Man slippers gross me out.
- Put your meat where your bark is??? Ummm...No.
- Meloni's playing a sexy round of golf later. Just keepin' it cas.
- Oh, pardon me. It's a SMOKE MONSTER. Sigh.
- Hoyt is just getting ridiculous, letting that Lyle Lovett looking b almost drain him.
- Sam's a badass, because that was a fast ass recovery from a gunshot wound.
- I guess Sookie really has that good good (blood).
- I bet they go through a lot of hot lemon water and honey on set. Meloni does a lot of yelling. Gotta soothe those vocal chords.
- Dammit, Russell! Couldn't you have killed Suzanne Sugarbaker over there?

Next week: Russell's out on the town looking like Ozzy Osbourne.



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google