Monday, June 25, 2012

True Blood Musings: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes


 Some people are making big changes 'round here (thanks, Counting Crows), so let's talk about this ish. Don't look at this picture of Eric for too long. You might burn your retinas.

JUMP! JUMP!


- That kid on the vampire council deal is annoying. Can we sentence that b to the true death?
- Oh, snap. The O.G. Mrs. Draper is on True Blood? Can we get Jon Hamm up in this b while we're at it?
- I'm totally into Arlene's fanny pack. Sign my ass up.
- Oh, a sexy history lesson on the Eric/Bill relationship. But Bill's hair still looks like ish in the 19th century (or whatever).
- O.G. Mrs. Draper is REALLY into cats.
- Alcide is sexy business casual.
- Is Hoyt one of the Madden brothers now?
- Aw, poor Pam.
- What's up with this Euro vamp chick? Is she going to do Lafayette next?
- Jason's not going to whore around anymore? Can we get a moment of silence up in here?
- Whenever I see the vampire council army people all I can think about is Mortal Kombat.
- Lala's getting crunk on the evil. Uh oh.
- Don't mess with Pam when she's on the adding machine, Tara.

Next week: Sookie gets used (again).

P.S. You b's let me know if you liked the addition of my very, very professional photography that I added this week. If you're into it, I'll keep doing it. If not, poo poo on you!



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google