Monday, June 11, 2012

True Blood Musing: WE'RE BACK B'S!!!

 How much do you loved this photoshopped Rolling Stone cover? You know Skarsgard could hold Moyer like at tiny newborn.


 Okay, enough of this mess, let's talk the season's first epi! JUMP, b's. I said JUMP!

P.S. Duh, if you haven't watched, don't read this mess. And these are just my random thoughts, if you are new to this ish. It's not a review or whatever. So you might not give half an eff about this.



-Can't the authority just take Bill and leave Eric alone?
-Super Snatch to the rescue! I smell an animated spin-off.
-Vamp Tara's going to be pissed as hell.
-Oh, hey, Jason. Nice...everything.
-Seeing Pam in a kitten/floral sweat suit made my life.
-I kind of feel bad for the vampy, gay Reverend. Even if he is a dick.
-Leave him, Eric! Oh wait, who's this b? That's how you kiss yo' sister up in here?
-What's ol' Felicity's deal? What's he? The fire whisperer?
-Alcide can growl at me whenever he want, bee tee dubs.
-Guess you can do more than kiss your sister...It is the deep South.
-I'm sorry werewolves, but that ish is nasty.
-Haha. Ike Applebaum.
-Told you she'd be pissed.

And next week: Finally Meloni's hot ass shows up, with a cameo by Candy Man???



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google