Saturday, May 19, 2012

Why Do We Give a Vajazzle About Raven Symone's Lady Business?


The interwebs have been accusing Raven Symone of loving on the ladies, specifically some chicky poo from America's Next Top Model. So Olivia (Cosby, duh.) took to her Twitter to speak up on the rumors. She's pretty much telling us we're in her business more than this cat.

Pic via Huffingtonpost.com

Pretty much, b is saying that she ain't saying! Which is fine. I don't need to know what Raven's lady parts are doing (or who) 24/7.

What I DO want to know is, why this mess was cancelled.


Yes, I watched this show. And I liked it. Kind of a lot.

The only other thing I want to know from Raven Symone is if she knows where Bill Cosby bought this.


I'm in love with a sweater. (That should have been the name of the T-Pain song.)


Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google