Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm So Fancy Right Now!


Those of you that are friends with me on Facebook might call a few weeks ago I won Jeannie Mai's (the host of Style network's "How Do I Look") Halloween costume contest. I got my prize a few days ago, and here it is; CND's The Look: Fall/Winter 2011 set of nail polishes! These are a really fun set including a Midnight Sapphire and Dark Amethyst polish colors, and Sheer 24K Sparkle finishing coat. I decided to use the deep blue first, and here it is.


Ignore my horrible polish job. This is my thing. I paint all over, and then scrub off my skin. I know, not conventional, but just how I do things. I'm not normal, this I know. So then I added the 24K gold fun stuff.


So cute, right? I'm totally into it. I bet the purple is going to be crazy sexual, too. You can buy the set for $16.95 on Amazon for yourself! Not bad at all for a three piece set! I have to go scrub my polish-ridden hands now... Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google