Friday, September 9, 2011

Finally Free to Be Me!

Hell yes, bitches! It's finally after Labor Day, and I can be free to be my vampy-ass self. If you are a rules-follower (Natch, I am not.), you can start rocking your gothier, vampier nail polish colors. And I can do so without being judged (as much).


Here's my starting lineup of some of my vampier polishes (without my old standbys like OPI's "Lincoln Park After Dark" or Essie's "Wicked"). I'm about to do my inaugural polish change, and I am stumped on which color to pick. Sophie's choice!!! Anyway, how about the polish color that I'm coveting for Fall?


That would be this b. Chanel's "Peridot." Love. It. Sold out, blah, blah, blah. If you are having polish block, and need a little inspiration, here's a great article on Fall's hottest nail polish shades. Check it out. Tres helpful. What colors/trends are you guys hyped for? Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google