Monday, September 26, 2011

Boardwalk Empire Recap:

 Listen, Boardwalk. I need more of this in my life.


 Like 20 seconds an episode is not going to cut it to fill my crazy ho tank. Let's discuss the premiere!




- Who has their boobs out in a club in the '20's? Did that happen?!?
- You're welcome, Chalky, for the life saving. That b was NOT playing!
- Listen, Jimmy's hot mom. I don't know why you just gave up that "winkie" information, but file that under TOO MUCH!
- Agent crazy pants' wife seems like a barrel of laughs...I'm sorry you had to see a list of "the houses of ill repute."
- George Remus is effing annoying.
- "Nucky Thompson was weaned on my teet!" Okay?
- A glass of cold buttermilk? Live it up, girl! And a gift? When you don't believe in gifts?!?
- Really, KKK? Just hanging out on the porch in your crazy racist outfits? Gross.
- Oh snap, Jimmy. Nucky's onto your bull ish.
- Ha! The bed shaking scene was AWE. SOME. Don't forget to turn out the light!
- That's an assload of biscuits.
- Damn! Why are they holding out on my dose of Paz? I need more cray cray!
- Aw, that's the saddest scrapbook that ever was. Ol' reverse Phantom of the Opera face wins the sadsie award this week, and for all time.
- Daaaaang, Jimmy. You're cold-hearted as eff!

We are off to a good start! I just need more Lucy/Paz. Like WAY more. Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google