Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eff. One More Thing to Add to My Eyebrow Game.

Ish, guys. I'm so over myself. As if I don't have enough items I use to do my brow every day. I HAD to go out and try something new. And it HAD to be friggin' awesome. I used to believe any ol' eyebrow gel, clear mascara, hairspray on a mascara wand (Hush your mouth. Don't give me that judgey-ass side eye!) would do to keep my artistic drawings on my eyebrow glued on. Until I met my new soulmate.


Anastasia Clear Brow Gel. Do you hear angels singing? I do. The top picture is how it looks in package, and the bottom is the actual tube. I was kind of unsure about this crap because it was like $20, and as I said I kind of felt like everything is the same. Whatevs. But I have heard great things about Anastasia products. She's an eyebrow guru, and I better step off.

But OMG, you guys. This stuff is really great. It holds my ish in place without gloopy, goopy (shoutout Gwyneth Paltrow) crap all over my eyebrows. It dries to a pleasant finish, not hard and crazy like when I use, a-hem, hairspray. And it lasted until my lazy ass finally washed my face at like 1 am. Big ups. Try it.

P.S. Can be purchased at my house, a.k.a Sephora or here.

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google