Friday, June 17, 2011

You Need This: Embarrassing Edition

I have an absolute favorite eyeshadow brand. But, I kind of hate myself over it. Ugh, here it goes. Like Kriss Kross says, "Jump!"



This is a Kat Von D eyeshadow palette. I know, I know. Kat Von D is pretty much a major douche. Just hang on there, this ish is bad ass. Trust me, if it was any less bad ass, I would not use it. But it just has so much damn pigment in it! And the brown is the PERFECT shade for my eyebrow powder! And the light yellow is the PERFECT brow bone highlighter!

You know what? I'm done justifying it to you. I hate that I love this crap, and you will too. I have pretty much all of the palettes, and unfortunately, they are all pretty friggin' awesome. I give up on myself. Sigh.

Join me in self-hatred and buy here. Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google