Monday, July 15, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: Beyonce Tries Normaling, Shops at Target.

Some mofos with Twitter accounts totally caught Yonnie scoping out the 30% Xhilaration bangles, or whatever.

via twitter
via twitter
PleasebeSolangeinawig. PleasebeSolangeinawig.

Here's the thing, guys. If I had a drop of the bajillions that the Yonn-Z family has, I would never shop at Target. I wouldn't even leave my house.


I would have mini unicorns with wings of Monarch butterflies created for me to bring me such plebeian things as Dawn dish detergent. If any of my foots even touched a Target floor, it would immediately sear off in normal person germs. But, sadly for me in my actual life, going to Target is a luxury afforded for times like when I win the grand prize on Supermarket Sweep.


GET ALL THE HAMS, B. ALL THE HAMS. Well, I'll see you guys at CVS, shopping with only Extra Care Bucks like it's Monopoly money.



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google