Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'm Getting That Hurrr Looking Right -- by Eating (Supplement) Stuff.

I love beauty supplements. But I can NEVER remember to take a damn vitamin. That crap just flits right out of my head like I'm a chihuahua with zero attention span. But eating stuff, I ALWAYS remember that. That's one of the best things about my new down ass b that I was so generously allowed to sample, Beauty Bumps.

beauty bumps, $85
YOU EAT THIS ISH. AND IT TASTES LIKE A MINT. AND IT HAS GOLD IN IT.


But that's not the REAL real deal on this stuff. Beauty Bumps are an edible supplement that helps to grow your hair up to 42% with SCIENCE. It works by:
  •    Reducing DHT which is one of the primary causes of hair loss
  •    Supporting the anti-aging of the hair follicle
  •    Significantly improving circulation which is essential to healthy hair
  •    Helping reduce the effects of stress on the body
And to get the deets on what's actually in the bumps, click here. It's still too early to tell how long and flowing my mop is going to get using the Bumps (I've been taking them less than a month), but I'm so happy that my ass will actually get a result because I'm eating these things as directed. This is possibly the first time I've done anything as directed, ever, in life.

via realitytvgifs
Watch out Rapunzel, I'm coming for yo' ass. Check out more about Beauty Bumps here.






Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google