Friday, December 7, 2012

GUUUUUURL of the Day: Rose McGowan's...Errrm...Something

I was planning on making Pizza Hut's pizza-scented perfume today's GUUUUUURL, but then I came across these pictures of Rose McGowan.

via buzzfeed
There are a couple of issues here. First off, Rose might actually look worse than I do as a blonde. I think Rose is gorgeous, usually, but something is...hmmmm..weird here. And also --


Is it me, or is she giving off a total Candy Spelling vibe here? I equal parts can't put my finger on it/can't look away. And let's be real, that sweater isn't helping the sitch, either. How does a person that was once engaged to Marilyn Manson don a festive ass Christmas sweater like that?


I mean, remember ALL OF THIS? Homegirl was naked and wearing strippery chain mail. I saw every no no spot that ever existed on a human, and now woven prancing deer? It really is an enigma wrapped in a mystery. My feelings on these pictures can pretty much only be summed up with this.





Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google