Friday, September 7, 2012

Another of My Infamous MAHH-JOR Celebrity Run-Ins: 80's Fruit Edition

I had another celebrity sighting today, you guys. This one involved a comedy giant from the 80's...


That's right, people. I saw mother effin' GALLAGHER today in this b. If you are under 30, you might be all, "Whaaaaat?" So here's a little run down. My homeboy was a big prop comic (think Carrot Top without the eyeliner and ginge) that was best known for smashing watermelons with a sledgehammer. Are you LMFAO-ing yet? Anyone?

Fast forward to today. I'm working my day-to-day retail job (yes, I have one of those) and in walks Gallagher. I recognized that b immediately, but obvs said nothing to him. I'm only passive aggressively creepy as eff. But boo boo did leave a little something behind that completely confirmed my suspicions.


Yep, I photographed a stranger's used coffee cup. I have hit a new all-time low. Although the server at Bob Evans (He likes Bob Evans, you guys!!! Just like regular people.) had a tiny bit of trouble with the spelling, here is the complete confirmation that I'm a total on the street paparazzi.

I bring you ALL of the hot, breaking news. Be jealous. Sigh...




Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google