Monday, July 30, 2012

True Blood Musings: They Can't All Be Blood Fests...

The highlight of the show this week was LaLa's head wrap/earring/eyelash combo. Love it. Let's talk about the rest of this week's snooze fest-ish episode.

Jump that ish!





- Why does Luna irritate the ish out of me? Someone put some sleep meds in that b's IV. Oh, great. Now she's Sam.
- Good Lord, someone get Eric a rejuvenating face mask and some cucumbers. Those bags are KICK-IN'.
- "I'm fine. You got me in the head." Oh, Jason.
- I personally think a dude saying "I SEEN you." might be the worst pickup line ever, but guess it works for Jessica.
- Do werewolves ever have sex as wolves?
- Even 1910 Bill's hair is terrible.
- Hoyt's hate group friends definitely graduated from the school of B- acting.
- I love when Sam (real person, not character) plays other people. He is really, really good at that sh*t.
- Fairies love Free People.
- The wolf pack meeting takes place ON TOP of hay bales...Sigh.
- "You don't know me that well. My mad face and my happy face are the same."
- Why do people (old, v'd-out, trashy wolf dude) use 'college boy' as an insult? It's bad to go to college in the deep South?
- They've got to be effing with us now. Look at these two's hair. That is just taking things to a whole new level of fug ish.
- Bill's 'evolving'. Bleh.

Next week: Vamps take over, or something. I hope it's more exciting than this week's blah-fest.
Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google