Thursday, June 7, 2012

Why Do I Do This?

Pic via US Weekly
I sat with this story opened in my web browser for a of couple days debating on whether to comment, and now that it's not really timely, here I go. (Sigh.) You see, I immediately wanted to call this ish out, but then I'm feeding into giving this whole attention-needy situation.

Leann Rimes likes attention, it seems. I mean I don't know. Don't you usually go to a gym grand opening and ride on the spin bike while wearing heels and being photographed? And please go see the other pic over at US Weekly of Leann RUNNING ON A TREADMILL IN HEELS with a look of intensity on her face. Like honey boo boo is really trying to get her mile time down to seven minutes or something. I feel the need to give this attention-seeking behavior a big ol' "B, PLEASE." I can't even start to handle this mess. But now I'm giving her what she wants: To be talked about.

Don't worry. My need for snark and my hate for myself share equal parts in my brain. I'm done now, because I would much rather spend my time watching the love story between a tiny, stair-phobic pig and bowl of oatmeal. Wouldn't you?






Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google