Wednesday, August 24, 2011

True Blood Musings: Wait...What?

I don't know, guys. I kind of got the yawns this week. Were you guys kind of bored?


Okay, not you, Alcide. You're good. Yep, you are good. Let me collect myself, and let's do this.




- I don't get it. Marnie wears all this dumpy ish all the time, and then wears a hot ass jacket. WTF? Guess Antonia dressed her top half.
- Way to ruin a hot sex dream, Sook. Bill?!?
- She-male, Andy? Really? Oh hell no!
- Poor Mavis! But I need my Lafayette back, too.
- I don't know. I still don't trust Debbie. Especially not on V. And easy tossing out that c-word, sweetheart. Takes one to know one.
-Wait. Alcide and Sam have never met??? Weird.
- Crap. Alcide's hotness meter is nearing Eric levels. (As if you can't tell I think so...)
- Wow, Jason doesn't waste any time. Get that ginger vamp ass!
- Don't run, Bill.

What did you guys think about this week? See you b's soon! Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google