Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Things That Me Go Meeeeeh

I feel like everyone has their beauty product nemesis. I have a few. One is foundation, and another is dry shampoo. We will talk about foundation another time, today is all about the quest to have lazy (yet not disgusting) hair. So I purchased a new dry shampoo a couple of weeks ago, so let's review that ish.




Oscar Blandi is one of the few lines known for having a great dry shampoo. Usually I would turn to the more traditional (powder much like the baby sort) formula, but having dark hair is a major issue. Dark heads, do NOT use a powdery dry shampoo. You will end up looking like you have dull, gray hair. Not. Cute. Powdered wigs haven't been cute since old England, okay?

So that led me here, to Oscar Blandi's Invisible Dry Shampoo. It's a spray (duh), and works just like the non-invisible type. Just spray that ish on and work it through with your finger, brush your hair, whatever your gig is. So here's the issue. I couldn't really see the happs happening. I still looked like a greasy mess. I didn't look gray or powdery like with other products, but I kind of felt like I sprayed that canned air you use to clean computer keyboards in my hair. So, meh.

This mess is downgraded to dirty-up/voluminize (Is that a word?) my hair on washed hair days. Sigh. The search continues...

What about you guys? Have you found a to-die-for dry shampoo that's not just for blonde-heads?

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google