Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lazy Exfoliation Is My B*tch

So we all know it's important to exfoliate your face, blah, blah, blah. But it's kind of one of those things you kind of forget about. Maybe you're in Walgreens or whatever, and you walk by the St. Ive's Apricot Scrub and you're all, "Damn, I used to LOVE that ish in 8th grade!" As did I, peeps. But put that crap down. I have your adult/lazy girl exfoliator right here.


Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate Gentle is my b. Truthfully, I originally bought the gentle version because it's $20 cheaper. I'm cheap. We all know this mess. But now I'm on Retin-A (more on that another time), and it makes you super-sensitive to the effing world so I'm grateful for my cheap-assness. I used this when I first bought it, like a year ago, and I liked it. It became one of those products that got pushed to the back of my massive product cabinet, and I forgot about it. I was kind of scared that it would be too much for my skin now (Remember? Super-sensitive bull ish?) but it's totally not. AND I know it works. I use a Clarisonic brush daily, and the Retin-A, which exfoliates the sh*t our of your skin. So I used the ExfoliKate with super lowered expectations. I was seriously surprised, you guys! My face was super soft! I'm hooked again. ExfoliKate is back on my A Team.

If you want some of this ish, check it out at Sephora. Or if you are a bad ass, you can get the Intensive Formula.


Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google