Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: Hot B's Look Hot.

Hey mofos, sorry I've been sh*ttier than reg lately, but I've been busy and crap. I know, I know. Having a job and stuff is such a c-block for sh*t talking. While I've been gone, people have been looking real, real foiiine.

via brit brit's twitter
Look at my homegirl, looking all good for her new music video. DON'T YOU DARE SAY OTHERWISE, BECAUSE I LOVE HER ASS FOREVER EVER.


I haven't seen Mila Kunis in what feel like forever (except tragically wearing jean capri pants and sneakers), but don't worry,she's still hot.

via huffpo
 I know, shocking. What a b.


Also looking annoyingly hot is ol' Scarlett Johansson.

via huffpo
B*tch is straight glowing, maybe because she just got engaged and she's getting that straight good good.


Or she has a good skin care regimen. I don't don't her life like that.

via daily mail
And finally, in the old(er) school male model category, Tyson Beckford was traipsing around topless as hell in NYC the other day. My ass does not mind. DUDE IS 42, YOU GUYS. Work that sh*t.


Stay tuned tomorrow, because I have a super serious Bieber issue that all of our eyeballs need to deal with.




Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google