Thursday, July 31, 2014

Rihanna Wears A Sexed-Up Version Of Our Favorite 90s Outfit


Linda Perry shows homies "What's Up?" by wearing boxers shorts in the 4 Non Blondes video

I can quite vividly remember the hot ass mess fashions of the early 90s. Almost in a traumatizing flashback-y (flashwhacky?) kind of way. So when I peeped this picture of Rihanna wearing dudes' boxers as shorts on Huffington Post, my heart died a little, in a way I wasn't sure if it would go on. (Hurry, someone get me the Heart of the Ocean and see if it's true or not.)


WE CAN'T START WEARING BOXER SHORTS SHORTS AGAIN, MAN. I just can't go back there. I have really accepted a plethora of 90s garb...again. But the cost of this trend is (emotionally) too damn high. I won't go back to 1993, with me begging my mom to buy me packs of boys' plaid flannel boxers to wear with my Equate-brand soccer sandals and tube socks. IT'S TOO MUCH.


Don't let this happen, humans. I'm too old for this shit.




Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google