Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Breaking News -- Alexander Skarsgard is Still Super Hot

My fake boo boo, Alexi (just go with it) is in the new Aussie version of GQ Style. And gurrrrrl let me tell you, that ish is hot. Friggin' duh, right? Let's just look at the pictures, and I'll shut my dumb mouth.
Oh, hey. I don't have something in my eye. I'm just contemplating my own sexy. There's a lot to think about, y'all.
Oh, my scruff is rough and stuff. I'm such an manimal. (I don't even know what I'm saying right now.) Okay, let's all calm down. I need a little something to get my brain back to normalcy. (Shut up, it's a little normal...Sometimes.)
Nothing brings your mess of a mind back to reality like two baby bears holding paws. You're welcome.


All photos via GQ Australia (except the bears, obvs) Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google