Monday, July 28, 2014

WTF Music Monday: International Edition

Here we are again, mofos. It's Monday, and we all hate our lives. But don't worry that pretty little noggin, I'm here to jump start the week in the very best way that I know how -- with awesomely shitty music.


First up, is a jam from Eastern Europe. Watch the video and we'll discuss afterward. (P.S. I'll high five the shit out of you if you can make it all the way through this one.)



What was that? It's like the Russian (???) version of "Gangnam Style, " with extra highlighting eyeshadow. And bedazzled headbands as sunglasses. And chandelier accoutrements as headbands.

I have absolutely no idea what just happened, but whoever told homie that licking that lollypop like that was cute was a damned liar. That person is not your friend. Add the d-bag that sold you those Paris Hilton colored contacts to the list of your non-friends, too.

This isn't even the end of the fun(ish) times today, you guys. I also found this adorably mustachioed Indian man auto-tuning his little heart out in this piece of musical perfection.



I MF-ing love this song. I like to imagine that it's this dude's take on Bon Jovi's "It's My Life," but with extra EXTRA sound effects and air drums. The lyrics are more magical than a gif of a kitten riding a unicorn, which I couldn't find, but I did find this:


Let's just flesh out some of the amazingness of this man's words:
  • It's my life, whom I want to leave oooo....oooo....oooo
  • A friend of mine said I'm a waste fellow, he don't know the taste of this fellow.
  • I always search for good in bad, I also search for bad in good. I am a very good bad boy.
  • I am a brain eater...
  • I am a smart cheater...
  • I am a back bencher...
  • I am a kids lover...
  • I am very anger...I know it's very danger
You could really put any of those quotes on a watercolor background and have a hell of an inspirational Instagram post.


The moral of the story? "If you don't like anyone, live alone." And also, "Don't believe me...I am a true lier." Annnnnd scene.


Yep, pretty much. Happy Monday!

via reddit's "crappy music"


Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google