Friday, December 9, 2011

Is This Douchey? I Feel Douchey.

Jacket: Target, a million years ago
Shirt: Thrift store, Juicy Couture
Leggings: Brittney, similar here
Socks: Target
Boots: Old Navy, buy here
Necklace: Forever 21, similar (and kind of cooler) here

So I had a few (real and not imaginary) people ask me to do blog posts with my Outfit of the Day. Like, what I wore that day and whatnot. I know a lot of bloggers do this, and a lot of them are really great. But, I feel like who the eff am I that you would give half a crap about what I wore? So here is my first (and possibly last) OOTD post.

Are you guys into this at all? If so, tell me if you want me to do this fairly regularly. I will take silence as an answer of you think that I'm a douche.

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google