Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Good Deals Go Bad (As in Good, Not Bad Bad)


Stila Lip Glazes are some of my favorite lip fancies. I have a bunch of different colors, and I have yet to own one that I didn't like. The normal size, which is .08 oz, retails for $22. Which is pretty pricey for .08 oz of anything, but this ish is pretty, pretty good. So here comes the really good part. Every now and then (usually around the holidays), Stila comes out with a "gift" set (Yeah...Gift for myself! Selfishness = 1, Selflessness = 0!) at Sephora. Right now you can get 8 shades for $25!!! They are a slightly smaller size, .05 oz, but for that price...Gimme, gimme, gimme! You can purchase here if you want to be selfish, yet beautifully lipped. You're welcome, cold hearted snakes! Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google